Training activities improve the effectiveness of the consultancy on Compliance, Information Security, and Governance, thereby allowing organisations to make changes and implement projects.
Training allows for greater understanding and sharing of principles, it builds the expertise that enable people to do their work in an optimal manner and operate at their best within complex company processes.
We also plan and provide various types of training activities that complete our extensive array of services.
Our support to companies also includes the design and delivery of different types of training.
In-house trainingWe arrange customized on-site training courses for companies, public authorities, private associations and academic institutions on all subject matters for which it offers consulting services:
E-learning trainingThe training courses can also be used remotely in e-learning mode.
- Courses for companies that want to be certified or are ISO 27701 certified (Privacy Information Management)
- Courses relating to the application of the Information Management System for ISO 27017 certified Cloud Providers
- Courses related to the application of Cloud privacy for ISO 27018 certified companies
- Courses on the GDPR for data processors
- Courses on the GDPR aimed at internal managers
- Courses on the GDPR aimed at specific business areas
- Courses on Legislative Decree 231/01 and on the principles implemented in the Organizational Model of the Company aimed at top management
- Courses on Legislative Decree 231/01 and the principles implemented in the Organizational Model of the Company aimed at all Company employees
- Courses related to the of the "information security management system" (ISMS) in certified Companies or Companies that are ISO27001 certified
- Courses related to the application of the "quality system" in certified Companies or Companies that are ISO9001 certified
- Courses related to the application of the "Business Continuity Management System" in Companies certified or that are ISO 22301 certified
In-company training, whether required by law or by standards, or in accordance with business decisions aimed at fostering professional development, is often seen as a “nuisance”, as the training sessions are quite difficult to organize for medium to large companies spread throughout Italy and/or internationally.
In-house training courses require a lot of time used in the logistical preparation of the same, as well as interruption of work for the duration of the course by groups of people with consequences on the efficiency and effectiveness of the company's activities.
Absenteeism is always high due to the employees’ reluctance to attend the courses, always finding themselves busy or off-site for work purposes.
In response to market needs, we also offer training courses via e-learning.
This method of holding courses offers various advantages compared with the traditional methods, such as:
- Lower cost than traditional training, which is becoming increasingly expensive and difficult to sustain; ;
- Reduction in the logistical and organizational difficulties involved in organizing the courses in-house; ;
- The possibility of allowing people the freedom (within a set period of time) to decide when to follow the courses from the comfort of their own desks;
- The possibility, if necessary, of repeating the courses more than once, or else repeating the final questionnaire more than once, in order to improve knowledge of the topics;
- The possibility of obtaining a detailed reporting on the progress of the courses and the students’ learning levels, thus allowing the company to evaluate additional training activities in order to bridge any learning gaps that may have been encountered