Business Continuity Management is the responsibility of Senior Management as a fundamental requirement for solid corporate governance.
It also allows companies to adopt organizational and technological measures that will ensure the continuity of the processes “vital” to the company in the event of any incidents or problems that could put the company’s operations in crisis.
Depending on the scope of application, Business Continuity Management allows the company to be ready to respond in the event of an emergency, thanks also to the tests and periodic inspections carried out on behalf of the communication and control structures, i.e. the intervention and decision-making units, in the event of a threat to the company’s operations.
We cooperate with companies that want to implement a “Business Continuity Plan” (BCP) through the establishment, the assisted implementation and the testing of the same, making constant reference to the most well-known standards on the subject, such as ISO22301:2012.
The cornerstones of this activity can be summarized as follows:
- The definition of the scope of the Study
- Business Impact Analysis
- Disaster Recovery Plan
- Organizational plan (from the onset of the state of emergency to the restoration of the company’s operations to 100%)
- Plan maintenance and improvement
In implementing a BCP, we help companies more accurately define and delimit the problems that usually impede and discourage the Senior Management from undertaking this type of project. Mainly in terms of:
- Prevention: to avoid the occurrence of events that could affect the continuity of the company’s operations
- To minimize the impact in the event that a harmful event should occur.